About the Series
Marbula One is our newest and most ambitious tournament. Drawing inspiration from the real-world Formula 1, Marbula One features a select roster of 20 teams and 40 racers that have previously appeared in the main tournament and Showdown of the Marble League. With an outstanding Season 1 debut, the series caught the eye of the motorsport community, including big creators like Jalopnik and Chain Bear, and attracted nearly 20,000 live viewers to our YouTube premieres!
We are now producing Season 3 of Marbula One, after a mid-season break the racers are back now! Check out the competing teams and athletes here.
Changes in Season 3:
- The starting gate has been changed to fit 20 marbles instead of 16 and it has a releasing mechanism for the qualifiers round to release the marbles one by one, using a new lever system!
- The Qualifiers are now 2 rounds! The first round remains the same, with a time trial where the marbles are released one by one. The fastest 10 marbles from Round 1 compete in a second round: a three-lap sprint race to determine the top 10 starting positions. The bottom 10 starting positions are determined by results of the first round of qualifiers.
- The scoring system was changed as well! You can find the new scoring system here.
- Each track has at least one special track part which includes banked turns, speed ramps, and sand tracks, but there will be also new track parts which will be revealed soon!
- Roldo is hidden in both Qualifiers and Race videos, so keep an eye out for them!
Upcoming GPs of Marbula One S3:
- Season 3 is already finished. Season 4 is expected in 2023.